About Me

My photo
Caucasian 6 foot 4 inches Rhode Islander going to studying in China his Fall semester Junior year of college. Full of anxiety and excitement, follow me through this personal adventure! Contact me: enorman@bryant.edu

Monday, November 18, 2013

Taiwan photo dump

As the title says, a selection of some of the hundreds of photos I have taken while in Taiwan.

Confucius temple


 Papers adorned with wishes of the visitors







Mascots for the 2010 Taiwan flower festival I think


Delicious snacks from one of the many Night Markets


Cool little toy Gundam from a prize grabber

The Lanyang Museum in Yilan, Taiwan


Turtle Island located right next to the museum



Me and Juan carved Bryant China into the black sand near the Museum











Taiwan loves seafood, I do not


Nature walk





 Paper lanterns with wishes of the sender





Religion Museum 



 Religion Museum kid's zone...it was creepy




Taiwan Parlament




Chiang Kai-Shek memorial






Little dog park and arts area



Alternative arts gallery




And a local skate shop! I was impressed and happy by the selection

No comments:

Post a Comment