About Me

My photo
Caucasian 6 foot 4 inches Rhode Islander going to studying in China his Fall semester Junior year of college. Full of anxiety and excitement, follow me through this personal adventure! Contact me: enorman@bryant.edu

Monday, September 2, 2013

So here I am, Shanghai China. I remember telling myself two years that the rather daunting idea of removing myself so far out my element was still such a long time away, well look now two years younger Eric! Time moves quick, really quick. I'm met with mixed emotions really, but what else could be expected. I've only been here a day so hard to say exactly how the semester will go based off that day but I'm holding on to my optimistic feelings. Anxiety, excitement, unease, just a few words to really describe the feelings I'm facing...hungry is up there too, I'm writing this before breakfast so I'm pretty hungry. All in all though things are pretty good here as an international student at Fudan. I mean the room is big enough for me, the bed not so much but that is just a little something to get used to. I'm not exactly sure on how often I'll be able to update this blog but please feel free to subscribe to it for updates as well as pictures of my adventures.
再见
Eric

My room, the private bathroom is behind the wall

Direct view from my balcony

I'm on the 14th floor, also that is Jake, he will be appearing in a few pictures from time to time

2 comments:

  1. Eric send more pictures and don't lose Jake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric! This is your cousin Meghan, it's been a long time since I have seen you but I am so excited for this opportunity for you! Have fun and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete